The Mt Hood Town Hall is hiring a Manager!
Please help us find that perfect someone to steer the ship! The MHTH Manager assists the Board of Directors by:
- Acting as key point of contact for the MHTH
- Helps to promote and manage use of the building including classes and rentals.
- Planning fundraising and FUN raising including the Holiday Bazaar, Cookies with Santa, the Annual Gala, Farmers Markets and more!
- Supports the MHTH’s Community Meals program
- Maintains website and social media resources.
- Promotes awareness of the MHTH and the mission of the Board of Directors
- Works with Board members on budget
- Oversees other support staff including janitor, Community Meals cook
This is a fun, 40 hour per month job, with lots of creativity and flexibility.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying or would like additional information, please send an email to Christina.