Sign up NOW for next week’s Turkey Dinner class with Joe!
November 9, 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Roasting Techniques and get ready for Thanksgiving dinner
Learn the tricks of the trade for cooking a scrumptious turkey dinner from executive chef and MHTH Community Meals chef, Joe Silliman. Just in time for Thanksgiving, Joe will take you from start to finish, sharing year’s of experience on how to make a delicious Turkey Dinner. In the class you will learn:
- Dry and wet brine techniques
- Methods for quartering the turkey prior to cooking
- Non traditional turkey roasting techniques
- Best methods for making gravy
- Delicious roasted vegetable tricks
Get loads of hands-on-learning time and go home at the end of the class with turkey, gravy and roasted vegetables ready for dinner!
Need child care? For $10/per child we’ll provide childcare in on site.
To sign up, Email Amy